Cookies are text files that are placed by the browser in the memory of a user’s device when our website is visited. Our website uses session cookies and persistent cookies:
Session cookies expire at the end of a browser session. They only enable us to collect and connect the user’s actions during the particular browser session and are deleted when the browser is closed or the user logs off.
Persistent cookies survive a browser session and are stored for a predefined period of time. We are using persistent cookies with the following information and for the following purposes:
- Identifying a registered user;
- Keeping some search preferences;
- Keeping the likes of the unregistered users;
- Saving the video player’s preferences;
- Displaying the advertisements;
- Keeping statistics regarding the speed loading of the pages.
The user can disable the cookie function in his browser options. If cookies are disabled the user might not be able to use all the functions and services of the Website.