In accordance with the brand ethos, Seeds of Colour never photoshops its images.
Please leave your review at the product's page.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about one of our products, you can ask a question directly at email@example.com. We always recommend you consult the FAQ page to check if we've already answered your question.
Please submit all resumes directly through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com
Yes, we love to do partnerships. Please inbox us on Instagram and our Social Media team will connect with you. Otherwise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeds of Colour products are designed for all skin types.
Yes. Seeds of Colour are proudly certified vegan by The Vegan Society.
No. Seeds of Colour has never and will never test on animals.
Yes. Seeds of Colour is proudly certified by Cruelty International. All our products carry the Leaping Bunny seal of approval on the pack.
As with all waxy lip cosmetics in warm weather the product will soften, but it is unlikely to completely melt unless extreme temperature is encountered. Our products are designed to work and protect the skin and because the colours are natural molecules and not synthetically made there may be slight variations in colour from time to time. They are best used fresh within three months of purchase- this is when the most benefits such as antioxidant activity are present.
If Seeds is subjected to excessive heat or cold for short periods of time, it will not impact the product’s efficacy, although it may result in a texture variance. Prolonged exposure may cause a product to spoil or be less effective.
At Seeds, we complete a robust stability protocol that includes a test set at 45°C/113°F for four weeks on all products. We do this for many reasons, and one is to address shipping product in hot climates and ensuring the quality of the product
We recommend using your Seeds products within 1 year of the manufacture date or 6 months after opening for best product quality.
We source organic ingredients for our colour pigments and core ingredients wherever we possibly can, so we source organically grown local blackcurrants and beetroot for example.
We use titanium Oxide for a 100% natural SPF coverage.
We are working on the certification of our lab. However, the organic content of our makeup balms range from 77% to 81.6%.
Yes. Our products are plant-based and contain no ingredients that are haram.
Yes. All SoC products are gluten-free
Yes. All SoC products are soy-free
SoC packaging are 100% recyclable. Aluminium is infinitely recyclable.
Our ingredients are sourced from a variety of places. The special colour ingredients are sourced locally within the UK. We have a preference of local over nationwide over international. For things we don’t make ourselves we take a considered thoughtful view on sourcing, but we need to be pragmatic and realistic too. For example, we can’t grow our own coconuts yet!
Yes, we know the provenance of our ingredients and we are certified where possible.
Seeds of Colour products are 100% made in the UK. We extract our own colour pigments from organic fruits and vegetables in rural East Anglia.
Yes, Seeds of Colour products have been tested by an independent institute and they are proven not to cause any allergies. Tests were conducted by Eurofins. Laboratory Test Report Number 2021-753-3384.
Because we know that your beauty is first and foremost a matter of trust, we are committed to providing you with the answers to your all your questions about our products ingredients, what they are, where they come from, how they work and how they are used in our formulas. Our list of ingredients can be found at the products' pages.
When we research and develop a new product, sustainability is built into the design process right from the start. This means we try to ensure all by-products are recycled or otherwise used. Take the anthocyanin fruit pigments as an example. The waste fruit pulp left behind after the colour is extracted makes great food for microbes by a process called thermophilic aerobic digestion. This turns the pulp into a powdery material full of plant nutrients that can be returned to the soil as fertiliser - back to where it came from.
We believe that the best ingredients come from nature and do not use anything that is derived from petrochemicals. This, rules out all the nasties that are causing concern like phthalates, solvents or detergents, benzalkonium chloride, BHA and BHT, coal tar, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, methylisothiazolinone, and methylchloroisothiazolinone, oxybenzone, parabens (methyl-, isobutyl-, proply- and others), polyethylene glycol (PEG compounds), sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS and SLES), synthetic flavour and fragrance, toluene, triclosan and triclocarban, petroleum, mineral oil, cyclomethycaines, chemical screens.
Yes, we use titanium dioxide in nanometric form. Titanium dioxide is a mineral composed of titanium and oxygen in the form of a white powder. It has many applications in food or in cosmetics, especially for its white colouring properties and its ultraviolet filtration properties. The type of titanium dioxide used in cosmetics does not impact plankton in the aquatic environment. This type should not be confused with other types of titanium dioxide used in products other than cosmetics.
PAYMENTS, PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
Use this section for any descriptive
You can pay using Shop Pay, Google Pay.
Take a look at the website where you'll find all our current promotions and discount codes.
You can redeem your discount in your shopping cart. Simply enter your code in the 'Discount Codes' field then click on 'apply coupon'.
Discount codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders. They are not valid in combination with any other discount codes, promotions, free gifts, set discounts, or other temporarily lowered prices. Discount codes are only valid on orders at www.seedsofcolour.com
Yes, we have seasonal eco-sampling campaigns. Our eco-samples are compostable and biodegradables.
ORDERS, SHIPPING & DELIVERY
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched, please use this tracking information for the most up-to-date status of your order.
Our experts are currently experiencing an increased number of order enquiries. If you have contacted us and not received a response, we are sorry that it is taking us longer than usual to get back to you. We are working very hard to reply to every call, email and message with the right information as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Oh no! If your package has been lost in transit, please email us at XXX.
After an order has been delivered to the correct shipping address, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it. However, please note that we have a 60-day money-back guarantee. This gives you the opportunity to return any parcel or product that you do not wish to keep (please check returns for more info).
4 working days
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it.
Why is it taking longer than I expected to receive my order?
Social distancing restrictions and an increased number of orders mean that our delivery times are currently longer than usual. All our orders are picked and packed by hand; our warehouse staff members are currently processing orders placed 0-1 days ago.
We know that ordering new SoC products is exciting, and we are so sorry that you are waiting longer than usual to receive yours. Please know that we are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.
UK orders under £40
Delivery Time - 4 working days
UK orders over £40
Delivery Time - 4 working days
*All prices in are UK Pounds Sterling
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to the Highlands & Islands of Scotland – postcodes HS, KW, PA60-75, PA78, PH30, PH41-44, ZE2 & ZE3; Isle of Man – postcode IM; Northern Ireland – postcode BT.
Carefully, because we want your product to arrive in pristine condition!
• We'll let you know by email once we have received your payment. When your parcel has been shipped, we'll send you another email (from xxxx) with track and trace information.
• When we receive your order before 4:30pm on a working day, it will be shipped the same day, and delivered to you within 4 days (not counting Sundays and Bank Holidays).
• Shipping rates are in UK Pounds Sterling and will be listed separately on your invoice.
• All orders will be shipped from our warehouse in the UK.
• We don't offer express delivery or click & collect right now.
For more accurate delivery information refer to the track and trace link in your email.
If you are not satisfied with any SoC product, for any reason, you can return it to us within 60 days of date of purchase and we will happily refund the purchase price (not including shipping). Our 60-day money-back guarantee doesn't affect the legal right to cancel.
• Before returning a product, please contact our customer care team to request a return.
• It is not possible to exchange products.
• If you return a product without informing us, it may result in us being unable to process your return.
• Please mention your order number, the item you want to return and the reason.
• Please pack the item(s) securely and include the invoice or packaging slip. If these are not available any longer, then please do not forget to mention your order number and name on a separate piece of paper.
• Please note that we don’t include return labels with orders. When you contact customer care, they provide you with the returns address.
• You will need to obtain a proof of postage receipt when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything but without it we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
• If you had received a free gift/product upon ordering during one of our promotional offers and would like to return your whole order, then you would also need to return the free gift/product back to us with the rest of your order for us to process your refund. Should you return your whole order, but keep the free gift/product, then the value price of the free gift/product will be deducted from the refund of the rest of your order.
• Refunds are processed to the card/method of payment that was used in the original order.
• Empty tubes of products cannot be accepted.
• Returns that exceed the 60-day guarantee period cannot be accepted.
• It is very busy at the moment. We do our best to handle your return as soon as possible, but it may take a little longer than you are used to. Thank you for your patience.
More about our return policy in the General Terms and Conditions.
Your right to dissolve an agreement for the sale of products, entered through this Site, in accordance with the provisions of Directive 2011/83/EU on Consumer rights and any implementation thereof in national legislation, can only be exercised under the following conditions:
• you must notify SoC by e-mail or letter within 14 days after you have received the parcel containing the products, stating that you wish to exercise this right;
• after having sent the notification as mentioned in paragraph 1, you must without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days, return, at your cost, the parcel to the address as indicated by SoC in the instructions you have received from SoC by e-mail after your notification is processed;
• after SoC has received the cancellation notice, SoC will refund within 14 days the purchase price, including standard postage costs and excluding any applicable taxes and duties other than VAT.
More about our cancel policy in the General Terms and Conditions